Here it is!
I somehow forgot that I even had this blog. Yes, my last post was a little hissy-fit kind of post, but I was cranky. Or at least, I think so. It was two years ago, you know.
So I am in serious need of getting back into some mojo. I went looking for my old journalspace blog - the old silas crutherton blog...and lo and behold, it turns out that the guys running journalspace are a bunch of morons, and it's a good thing that I wasn't there when all of the crap went down!
Regardless, I somehow remembered blogger, typed in the URL, and TWO YEARS LATER it remembered me! Holy crap...
Anyway, I'm back, head hanging low...after gaining about half a pound a week for two years, it does that to you.
But it doesn't matter where I have been - only where I am going. I do know that I haven't been pointed in the correct direction for a couple of years now. So it's about time to turn things around. Mojo is back.
I went to the gym yesterday for the first time in a while. Good news is that I had a good time. Bad news is that my heel is being extra stupid. Still, it was a good thing.
Good news about the heel thing - it is just a skin cracking thing, not an internal thing. Some sort of salve should do the trick, and I'll be back on my feet (hehe!) in no time. Tomorrow, in fact.
I've also started a video blog. At least, I've started recording myself while driving to and/or from work. I have a few videos, but I'm not sure what to do with them yet. I doubt blogger has a place for them (but I will poke around a bit!), and I'm wary of youtube. Either way, though, it will be a good thing to keep a video record of how I am doing.
What the heck! There's the little "Add Video" button up there! Looks like I may be in business after all...
Anyway I will be back soon. Time to get things going.
No comments:
Post a Comment