Monday, February 28, 2022

Day two - and the cravings hit!

 See, as mentioned in a previous (like many years ago) post, Bill Phillips was right about the power of positive pressure. I think my kid and I both sort of didn't want to get up this morning and start eating a bunch of meals, but both of us did, and both of us are still going strong.

I think that even as a diabetic, I was getting into the habit of munching too many things - way too many peanuts, way too many sugar free chocolates, crap like that.

So yeah, slight headaches from withdrawal I think.

The first workout on a bowflex yesterday was pretty good - we did lower body, because I used my upper body to put it together haha - but it worked.

Until trying to do crunches - as I started the third set of 10, my abs CRAMPED UP. Have you ever had your abs cramp? Yeah, not a lot to do but lay on your stomach and stretch some.

Still - feel good about how things are going so far. My kid an I are really doing this...

-Silas

No comments: