This morning, I was so proud of myself. I got up when I wanted to, took the pictures like I said I was going to, got everything ready, went to the gym, realized that I didn't quite get EVERYTHING ready...I had forgotten my shorts...
So I just came to work. I didn't have time to go home and then back to the gym. I MIGHT have had time, if it weren't for work.
So I'm here.
A cow-orker came and gave me a Christmas present, too. A giant chocolate bar. It's sitting down in the bottom drawer of my desk. Where it will sit until I can take it home. I think that everyone will eat a bite, and then we'll chuck the rest. I won't tell the firend, but really I shouldn't be eating such things.
Other than that, though, things are going very well. I'm happy with what I'm eating, I'm happy with exercising, the pictures are going well. Sara made a great (low point) dinner last night. I got to douse it in tons of Louisana Hot Sauce. So the world is fine.
I just need to stop forgetting my shorts.
Sheesh.
-Silas
2 comments:
Stay resolute and don't let a pair of shorts get to you - you can do this!
Thanks, Denise. I was actually feeling pretty good about it, regardless of the slip-up. It's really the effort that counts for me - if the effort is there, then in the long run, the effects will be seen.
-Silas
Post a Comment