Thursday, January 16, 2014

Back again for more.

Breakfast this morning - a bowl full of fresh fruit (FREE!!!) and some light cheese.

Had an early morning snack of wheat toast with peanut butter (1 tablespoon) and a cup of skim milk.

Time to go get some lunch. Hopefully some lean meat and steamed or roasted veggies - the cafeteria here at work has been pretty darned good about that kind of thing ever since the new year.

Before going home I'll have an apple and probably a bit more cheese.

This is my menu while at work. Yes, I'll mix it up sometimes with some oatmeal/yogurt/fruit concoctions, but in general this is what I eat now.

I am hoping that once we get into a groove at home I'll have more and more healthy leftovers to bring from home, but still, if I don't, I will have cheap, healthy food here at work.

Yes, I'm passing on the burgers. And yes, I'm passing on the cookies. And I'm even passing on the free frozen yogurt.

And while I am not allowed to step on the scale as per my trainer's orders...

I feel it working.

-Silas

No comments: