All the time I find myself needing to reboot. How many times (just in the life of this blog, let alone my life) have I had to start over, to "recommit," to become disgusted with how I am living and feeling and have decided to begin anew?
Well...let's count:
Including this time...
This blog: 5.
My lifetime: 500.
I might be exaggerating that last one.
Regardless of how many times it takes, I know that I have to just keep trying. Over and over again. So here we go again...
What is different this time? Well, I'm a new me.
Also, I have joined a weight-loss competition! It is at a recreation center near my house. It lasts for 6 months, and the winner gets a pretty good prize...
Other incentives?
I paid for it. It actually cost a fair bit of cash. If I slack, that cash is wasted. I won't waste it.
But the big one?
I am going to have before/after photos posted publicly in the gym where I work out. If that isn't incentive, I don't know what is!
So right now I'm starting over. I've been working hard this week getting back into a good groove. It's good...and it's working.
We'll see what happens over the next 6 months...
Stay tuned!
No comments:
Post a Comment