Double digits - 5/41 of the way through the program! And honestly it is going well. I am feeling changes in myself already - changes under my chin, and thinning out around my middle. Smaller moobs as well.
I've been able to keep my kid interested as well. That's a first. He has done every single meal and every single workout with me. I've never seen him do this before.
I am hand-holding the entire time - making meals, bring him for workouts - but this step - where he is willing to complete this - is a HUGE step for him. I'm happy about it.
Tomorrow is going to be interesting - I'm going to be out of my house for a significant portion of the day. And going to lunch at R&R BBQ. Not a good way to eat healthy.
So - how do you do a fatty, greasy, carbolicious meal on a Body-FOR-Life program?
You plan ahead. I've been there enough to know what they have to eat. I'm going with the salad with bbq chicken. I'll eat half of it at lunch, and half again at like 3:00 or something. Voila - two meals, lots of veggies. Probably a few more calories than should technically be eaten, but for the purposes of what I'm doing, it seems like a great way to go.
Time to get back to work...and to drink another 40 oz of water.
-Silas
No comments:
Post a Comment