Wednesday, March 30, 2022

So I have a terrible habit.

 I keep writing posts and then not posting them. The previous post from today was actually from last week. It is what it is.

Still staying on the program. Yesterday for whatever reason was a rather hard one when it came to food - not even that I wanted to eat crap - but more that I just wanted to eat and eat.

Didn't though, so there's that. I'm still sticking with what I need to stick to, and happy about it.

My kid did take a turn for the worse yesterday. His depression has really kicked in, and he struggled last night. I'm so proud of him though for sticking with the program. It's one of the things that is really going to help long-term with depression anyway.

Some days are easier, some days are harder.

They pass either way. Might as well stick with the program.

No comments: