I wrote that on Friday, and it never got published. So I pushed the button and published it.
As for how it is going - down two pounds from last week, and feeling pretty good about things. This is the kind of program what will work, if you do it.
My kid was at the same weight. He can feel some differences in his body - but it is always so discouraging to work hard for a week and then see NO results.
Regardless - we were back at it yesterday and still going strong.
Oh - Free Day.
No workout, and ate some crap. Not TOO terribly much crap, but definitely some crap. It was fun.:) I wonder if that isn't what kills the weight loss. Gotta analyze that.
Regardless - I know have another 17 days to lose 4.2 more pounds for the DietBet I'm a part of. I can do that, if I work at it. In the end, by Saturday, it would be nice to be under 300 pounds.
Oh - Diet Bet.
I started a Diet Bet at the end of January. Basically, I have to lose 3% in a month, 3% in another month, 2% in the third month, 1% in the fourth and fifth, and then maintain for the sixth. 10% over six months - it's a good thing.
You pay in $ with any number of other people, and whoever is able to get to the goals splits the pot for that month.
So - yeah, there's that extra motivation.
It's been good so far. I'm feeling good, more energetic, no injuries yet from workouts, and feeling good about things.
Just gotta keep my kid motivated as well. So far so good on that standpoint...
No comments:
Post a Comment