Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Did it work? DID IT???

After leaving the restaurant with my co-workers yesterday, I was feeling very good about how I had done. It seemed that I had really been able to keep to my plan. I also did my best at estimating the calories in the food that I ate. I am not 100% sure how many calories it was, but I really felt that I was pretty close.

How close was I? Well, I may never really know, but I DO know that I was down yet another pound this morning. Today's weight was 262.6.

So close enough for me.

Heading to the physical therapist this morning, we'll see how that goes. I can't believe I didn't bring my running shoes - I hope that they can do the evaluation without them.

Anyway, hope it's a good day.

-Silas

ETA: Also - new blog layout. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You didn't have to be perfect, just very good, and you still lost a pound.

:-) Marion