So I've been a prodigal blogger, but still working the weight loss. This morning I was down to 270.1. I was HOPING to be in the 260's by last Friday, but alas, 'twas not to be!
I am not complaining, mind you. There was a birthday celebration in there. (I had a deficit of 2758 calories on my BIRTHDAY.
Right now I'm on track to be at 229.85 pounds when I leave for my vacation.
The bad news...I'm having some significant knee pain. I'm going to have to put the running on hold until I get this worked out. If this turns out badly, I'm going to be SERIOUSLY PISSED OFF.
The deal is, though, that it seems like the big issue with me is food. If I can keep my food under control, I can lose the weight. So food is going to be my focus for the near future.
Time to get back to work...
-Silas
2 comments:
My endocrinologist always tells me that when you are obese, losing weight is 90% food and 10% exercise.
Enz - I believe that you are VERY correct. The thing that helps me to lose weight is eating correctly. Exercise certainly helps - it speeds things up a bit, but really, it's the food that makes or breaks this.
-Silas
Post a Comment