Thursday, April 19, 2012

Thank goodness for bleu cheese.

That vile substance kept me from eating cafeteria food this afternoon. It was befouling the potatoes.

Last night I strapped my three-and-a-half-year-old son to my back (in a backpack carrier) and basically hiked around my neighborhood for about three and a half miles. He's a skinny kid, so he only weighs about 35 pounds. It hit me about half an hour into the walk, just chatting with my son about every little thing on his mind, that he weighs about what I have lost.

Kinda eye-opening.

So needless to say I hit my calorie burn yesterday.

I ended up burning 3,876 calories, and I had consumed 1,447. Total deficit for the say of 2,429 calories. My average for the month of April is 2,175 calories.

I like information.

-Silas

2 comments:

Enz said...

Me too! I'm such a data geek.

Unknown said...

It's good that you're doing all that exercise. It was probably a very fun father-son time as well.

:-) Marion