That was my Saturday with the scale.
When I first got up, I had a place to be, so I quickly jumped on the scale. It said 264.3. What the heck? Down .4 since last week? With an average calorie deficit of nearly 2000? Didn't make sense.
Anyway, I took off for a couple of hours, and being busy, I didn't eat anything. When I got back home, I got back on the scale. 261.7. MUCH better! That made 2.9 down from last week. It actually close to matches the calorie deficit. That is what I used for my official weigh-in for the week.
I ate a small breakfast, and then went to mow my lawn.
Afterwards, I took a shower, and just for fun, jumped on the scale again. 259.9 Hence the woo-hoo.
Yesterday morning I was still at 259.9. Making a total of 40.1 pounds down since mid February.
Did more physical therapy this morning. It was good. I'm getting WAY more flexible than I had thought possible in a very short amount of time. I'm not as out of shape as I had thought.
Also, the grinding noise in my knees (the left one in particular) is noticeably less than even a week ago.
Hopefully on Wednesday I can get some good shoe recommendations from the PT, and find out when I can start the running again.
So good news for the day. That makes it even easier to stick with the plan
Moving forward...
-Silas
2 comments:
Congratulations! You're on a roll! I bet that 40 pounds lost makes you feel SO MUCH better!!! I've lost 10 pounds lately and it feels terrific!
:-) Marion
@Marion,
Yes, 40 pounds makes a WORLD of difference! Everything I own fits better now, or is baggy and loose. I've had to go get the box of smaller clothes. It's fun.
-Silas
Post a Comment