Monday, February 12, 2007

And the winner is....

...Me!

156. That's 11.5 pounds down now. It happened on my scale on Saturday morning. I'm up a little since then, but as I know that I fluxuate quite a lot day to day, I'm not upset at all.

There are certain things at work that, whenever I read a certain category of email, make me wish to scream in frustration. But other than that, things are fine. It doesn't matter if someone else (admittedly for non-malicious reasons) is sabotaging my chances of success at my next project - I have other things going on that will forward my career regardless. Thanks, Jenkins -for bringing me along on this ride.

So work has been crazy. I was up until 4:00 AM on Thursday night/Friday morning, and then came back in to work. Hence my lack of posting on Friday. Hopefully it will calm down in the next week or so. We shall see.

Anyway, have a great day. I'm in for a long one :)

-Silas

No comments: