Wednesday, February 14, 2007

V-Day, and Why I Can't Eat Pizza

Pizza first. I just can't eat it. I found out last night that it is really bad for me. I ate a ton - which didn't matter too much, as I had 30 points left for dinner, and that's a serious amount of pizza - but even when I was full on pizza, I still wanted to keep eating. Other things. It didn't matter.

So while it tastes good, it really doesn't satisfy me.

Good to know.

I'm glad that I had some flex points to use.

So happy V-Day, everyone. This should be a pretty happy day. I always like today - I have some fun things to give to Sara. I know that this holiday is really for her anyway.

Life is good, work is FINALLY not kicking my butt, and I can relax.

For the next two minutes.

-Silas

2 comments:

Enz said...

Pizza is a trigger food for me too. It is easier to have none at all, than to have one slice and stop.

Enz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.