I'm glad that I didn't panic yesterday about being up a little in weight. This morning, I'm back at the 256. *whew* :) It's funny how I can intellectually know something, but viscerally, it's just plain nice to see the results.
This morning should be good. I'm entering a phase of my work that I enjoy immensely. There are times that my job is quite crazy, but this is not one of them.
I still have some frustrations about some of the decisions being made, but for now, there isn't anything I can do, so I am going to go about my work. I have way too much pride to do anything else.
So I did another couple of miles on the treadmill last night. I did half of a mile running, trying to get my legs back into shape. It is going to take a while, but it will be worth it in the end.
Time to get to work...
-Silas
No comments:
Post a Comment