Journal of a Fat Loser

Here we go 'round the blogberry bush...

Thursday, February 15, 2007

The next time...

...I say anything about work not kicking me in the butt, please...

Tell me to shut up.

-Silas
Posted by Silas at 9:49 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2022 (18)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (12)
    • ►  February (4)
  • ►  2015 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2014 (5)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2012 (34)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (15)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2011 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2010 (2)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ▼  2007 (48)
    • ►  March (14)
    • ▼  February (16)
      • Without sounding too much like Willie Nelson...
      • Doctor Who?
      • And one more.
      • Where does the time go?
      • Great weekend.
      • The next time...
      • V-Day, and Why I Can't Eat Pizza
      • Anomalies.
      • And the winner is....
      • Yes, the time stamp is correct.
      • Plateau #1 - history.
      • Why am I doing this...
      • OK...now I've calmed down a little.
      • When in doubt...
      • And....another.
      • Another half pound.
    • ►  January (18)
  • ►  2006 (3)
    • ►  December (3)

TL;DR

My photo
Silas
I've been up to 336 and down to 203. Now I'm in the middle. Heading down.
View my complete profile
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.