Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Great weekend.

Last Friday was just plain crazy. I can't remember posting - I don't THINK I did. But either way, it's over.

So I have about a month's worth of work to do, and seven days in which to do it. Status quo.

Weight loss is going well, albeit slower than I would like. I'm now officially at 255. Total of 12.5 pounds down. It's good, but I think I can do better. I could be 2-3 pounds per week easy, I just need to be more strict on what I am doing.

But is this a bad thing? A pound a week down is fine - it's healthy. But I have a couple of events that I'm working towards - I want to be down at LEAST in the low 230s in June, if not the 220s.

At least I'm not up in the 270s, eh? I would be, by now, if I hadn't started things up again. I keep thinking things like that, and it helps.

Yesterday was very hard for some reason. I stayed within points, which is why the scale was down this morning, but I had this nearly irrational craving for a big 'ol calzone. I haven't even THOUGHT of one of those for a couple of years, and yesterday it was driving me crazy. I'm glad that Sara was strong, because we had ham and cheese sandwiches last night instead. (Just a little cheese...it was very strong swiss.) And some baked ruffles. Plus good stuff. Since I hadn't eaten much until dinner, I had the points.

Know what? It was very good, and I don't think that I would have enjoyed the worse food any more, either. It's a mental game that I'm playing right now. On the whole, I'm winning. This is a good thing.

Exercise wise I'm not doing as well, but for a (sadly) good reason. My legs are just not right at the moment. I'm going to have to go have my right shin looked at. There's some sort of herniated muscle or something. It just doesn't feel right. I know that I will just be told to lose weight, but I want to make sure that there isn't something actually wrong.

So it's time to work. Have a great day,

-Silas

No comments: