Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Why am I doing this...


This is why. Hehehe...OK, not really, but this is what my reward is for getting back to goal AND staying there for at least a year. Yes, there are a myriad of other reasons why I am getting healthy and staying that way. But I have decided that for doing an entire year at goal (however long that takes) is worth a large reward.
No, that's not the exact brand/model I want, it's just the first picture that I ran across. The whole point is that I'm trying to get a list of things to look forward to, along with the other benefits of being thinner.
I decided to do a couple of miles last night on the treadmill. They went very well. I did them while watching 24. I don't know what to think about the leg - there's still the bruisy part, but it doesn't really hurt, and it doesn't seem to change. I guess I should go see a doc, but I can hear it now - lose more weight, and rest it.
I have to NOT rest it to lose the weight. If I DO rest it, the weight comes off slower.
Catch-22?
*shrug*
So I just got off the phone with Altec Lansing's customer service - I sent a pair of headphones back to them for a replacement. Normally they are quite nice, but this guy was Mr. Grumpypants. He was acting rather put out that I would call him up and ask him for his help.
Moron.
Gotta run.
-Silas

No comments: