Monday, February 05, 2007

When in doubt...

..go with the boondoggle.

In the interest of not getting Dooced, that's all I'm going to say, other than...

...nope, not even that.

Anyway, I'm at the same weight that I was on Friday. Which is perfect. Every few days I seem to drop another pound or so. Not to mention that my scale only weighs in increments of .5 pounds, so technically I could be down over a half a pound, and due to rounding...

But it doesn't really matter. The fact is that I have been exactly where I want to be on this weight loss journey for over two weeks now, almost three. And with almost 10 pounds down, I'm losing at the rate that I want to.

Not to mention that I haven't really been exercising, due to my leg. So when I can get back on the treadmill and start accruing some serious miles, this is going to kick some serious butt.

Anyway, time to get to work, regardless of...

...nope, not even that.

-Silas

No comments: