Probably not. Eating - going VERY well. Exercise? I'm getting into a procrastination habit. I probably should have run this morning, but for whatever reason I did not.
It's so bizarre - whenever I run, I love it. At about mile 2. I remember loving it more, being excited to start, but so far, not yet.
I think I'm going to take a little advice from myself. I remember talking about how all it takes is a couple of good weeks to get into a good habit. It took that long with food - it was literally hell for a couple of weeks to not eat the crap, but now, it's going really well. I love this eating healthy thing. While I am not losing as fast as I want, I am at least losing continuously.
As for the speed of losing...well, that will come with more exercise, right?
Anyway, I'm a little better from the "incident," but I am still not dealing with it. I'm at a standoff.
Have a great day,
-Silas
No comments:
Post a Comment