It's funny how soon things turn into a routine. In a good way, that is. Remember at the beginning of all of this in January, I would talk about how hard it was to go to a grocery store in the morning, with the bakery smells so strong? This morning it was not even an issue. It is not even something to be dignified as not an issue. Fruit. That's it.
I'm so happy with how things have become commonplace again. How my old habits are gone, and the new ones have taken their place without really missing a beat. I even did three miles last night, regardless of the fact that I wasn't feeling all that well.
It's a day by day kind of thing. I'm back to the comfortable stage of weight loss.
It's good to be back.
-Silas
1 comment:
That's the best part. Not that it's necessarily easy, but when it's comfortable, you know you've done right by yourself. Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment