Thursday, March 15, 2007

Woo!

Another half pound down. Making a total of 19.

I wasn't going to run yesterday. I woke up late and couldn't do it before work, and after work, I had way too much for dinner. Well, OK, it was within points, but the amount I ate would be like a rock in my gut for running.

It was pretty late, around 9:15 or so that I decided to do it anyway.

Turns out that 3 1/2 hours is enough time to wait for even a pretty large rock to go away.

I think that things like that are going to be why I end up losing the weight. It was another good three miles. It's great how I can just at any given point go for three miles now.

Work is interesting. While I wouldn't call the deadline unrealistic, it is certainly wildly optimistic. (See? I can be a team player!) There is so very much to do.

Which is why I'm not doing what I have seen at least two other co-workers do...watch the March Madness online. It's free, you know!

The audio, on the other hand...also free, and it leaves me able to work. It was either that or streaming the Jim Rome show online anyway.

So things are good. Have a great day!

-Silas

No comments: