Monday, March 19, 2007

Busy weekend?

At least I was busy last Friday. Sorry I didn't post.

Another half pound down - down to 248. That makes 19.5 total gone. This is a great thing.

Running is doing OK...turns out that the treadmill that I bought has had some problems with the electronic parts. For no apparent reason, right in the middle of running, it can lose track of the speed sensor and just stop. After calling them, they said that yes, they knew about this problem, and yes, they will fix it for free. It's all under warranty.

That's the good news. It makes me a bit nervous for the long term, but what can you do? I guess they had some problems with the first rev of the new electronics. Once they get them switched out, it should all work fine. We'll see how it goes.

I'm getting closer to the 5K this weekend. I think that I'm going to do it. It should be fun. Not anywhere NEAR my fast pace from before, but that doesn't matter. As long as I'm out there running, I'll be OK.

Food is going well. Over the weekend I "relaxed" a little, and stayed within points anyway. No pizza...and I was happy.

Have a great day,

-Silas

No comments: