It's interesting how this weight loss thing is going. Last Friday I was down to 253. Two days later, I was up 3 pounds. Today, FINALLY, I am back down to 253. I'm hoping that I can get under that soon. I have to be VERY careful this weekend, and I think that I'll get there.
The leg bruise thing is starting to itch. I'm glad that I have an appointment next week. It's looking more and more like the quack knew what he was talking about. I will keep you posted, without gross details, hopefully.
Today I've already eaten 2/3 of my points. (It's just after noon.) But that's good - I'm not hungry, and probably won't be until tonight. I'm trying to eat more points earlier in the day, so that I don't have more points left at dinnertime than Sara gets all day long. For some reason that really irritates her...:)
But it's also better for the metabolism, I believe. You fast all night, so if you don't give your body calories in the morning (which is the biggest reason that I've started eating breakfast), it thinks it might be starving. I'm hoping that spreading calories out might help me.
Either way, though, I'm still firmly planted in the saddle, and heading down the right road. My pants are getting baggier. This is good. I don't quite fit into the next size down yet, but that will come soon. I'm hoping by my birthday.
Anyway, time to get going.
-Silas
No comments:
Post a Comment