Friday, February 23, 2007

And one more.

So it's a total of 14.5 down now. I'm at 253! That 250 mark, a very psychological border, is getting closer and closer. Hopefully next week. If not, then the week after.

*whew*

Finally it's working again. Finally I have been able to shake off the bad crappy food again. This gives me hope for the rest of my life. I know that I won't be perfect forever. But it's good to know that even if (when?) I get way out of control, it is very possible to get right back under control.

I keep having visions of a 50" widescreen high-def TV. Think that helps out?

You betcha.

I finally have a doctor's appointment on Monday for my leg. Sara is freaking out a little, she is what I like to (affectionately!) call a sympathetic hypocondriac. She wonders if I'm about to die. OK, so that might be a SLIGHT exaggeration, but not by much.

It's just that this bruise should really have gone away by now. Of course, knowing my luck, it will have gone away by then, but one way or the other I'll know what is going on by the end of Monday. Hopefully.

Anyway, have a great day.

-Silas

2 comments:

BigAssBelle said...

well hey! look at you! you're doing great . . . take care of that bruise. leg bruises ~ lower, especially ~ seem to take an extra long time to go away.

you are scrawny!! :-)

Silas said...

Scrawny...hehehe...that picture was a while back when I was around 100 lbs down, 20 pounds or so from where I am now.

Thanks for the comment. As for the leg, I'm going in later today to the doctor to make sure that it's OK, and to see how and when I can start running on it regularly.

-Silas