Interesting how weight can fluxuate. By the time I weighed on Saturday (my OFFICIAL weigh-in day), I had gone up just a little, back up to 294.5. Still a 5.5 loss for the week, so I'm quite happy with that!
However, yesterday, I was back down to 293.1, and this morning I was 291.0. HOLY COW that is cool!
So as of right now, I have somewhere between 143,000 and 213,000 calories to burn, above and beyond what I eat, between now and June.
Ridiculous would be 266,000 calories, at a 2892 per day deficit, not going to happen, but I want the outside case.
Not as good would be 108,000 calories, at a rate of 1107 per day. MORE that certainly going to happen, so it's the OTHER outside case.
More than likely is 1821 per day deficit. Currently, since February 25, I've averaged 2352 calories per day. If I stick with that (which will get increasingly harder, by the way...as you lose weight, your BMR goes down), I'll be at 225 by my trip. Mentioning that my GOAL weight is 210 makes that sound incredible.
So there's my geeking out with numbers. I'm shooting for the 240 pounds, with the 1821 calorie per day deficit. That makes for 51 more pounds in 14 weeks, at just over 3.5 per week average. This can be done.
Now on to the stupid technology portion.
The website where I log all of my information, and the one that holds the key to me knowing how much I'm losing, decided over the weekend, to upgrade. Which meant that the information was not available for two days. And when I attempted to update the server, the info apparently got lost somewhere! I'm a bit ticked off.
But what can you do? Complain, yes. But other than that, not very much. Just keep going. So the info that I logged for Friday to Sunday (Saturday and Sunday especially) is approximate.
*GRUMBLE*
I've called the technical support, and I'm hoping that in the near future they can get their act together, but for the moment, I'm irritated.
Yeah, I know. First world problems. Good news is that life doesn't entirely suck, I'm EXACTLY on plan, and nothing, not even the work lunch coming up on Friday is going to ruin that.
-Silas
No comments:
Post a Comment