Since I've written, things have gone well. On Tuesday, we were in such a hurry that I picked up a couple of pizzas for the family. It was kind of another test for me - I know that pizza really can be a trigger food for me.
So I ate eight pieces. And that is a good thing, when you are actually eating two pieces cut into four each. I know it's stupid, but the psychological trick actually worked this time.
Turns out my calorie deficit for the day that I brought home pizza was 2,309.
I weighed this morning. I'm at 273.6, making in total 26.4 pounds down in almost 5 weeks.
Maybe I ought to plan a trip to Hawaii more often.
-Silas
1 comment:
Oh, you had me worried with "8 pieces of pizza." But then I kept reading and you did the right thing. Great.
I also cut my pizza into smaller pieces and then don't eat half of the crust. If it has any meat on it (and we usually get pizza with less meat and less cheese), I toss it to the dog.<<It makes weight management more heart-warming. :D
:-) Marion
Post a Comment