Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Back to work.

I am not going to post about work yesterday and what happened.

I am also not going to worry about it for now, as there is nothing I can do, and a ton of work to do.

The in-laws left this morning. Sara's most likely on the way right now taking them to the airport. It was fun having them in town. It's very nice to get along with the in-laws.

OK. So I will talk a little about work. But nothing to get me Dooced. I just talked with my boss's boss. It's really nice to have an open door policy that it really open - I can walk in any time that I want to. The conversation went well. I didn't agree with a certain decision was being made, and I just wanted to make sure that the decision was being made with all of the data. I hope that he can see it my way, but if not, at least he had all of the info when he decides.

After that little boring interlude...

Time to go to work.

-Silas

No comments: