I hate when servers go down. So now I can finally write a little.
I wonder if it will ever go away. The cravings, I mean. I still did what I should have - this morning I got a banana and a sandwich. But boy, those maple bars smelled good.
Do you get any calories by smelling things?
I guess I really already know the answer. No, they never quit. No, I can never quit. Am I sad about that?
Honestly?
I guess a little. There are a serious amount of endorphins involved with eating. I do it (have done it...I don't really do it anymore :) ) for a reason. There is something just so....SATISFYING about it.
But while it is not so very endorphish, there is also something satisfying about eating right and watching the weight come off. Because I'm now, finally, under the weight that I put down when I started this blog. I had gone up a few pounds. And now I'm down.
Last night I wasn't feeling well at all, but I decided on the walk anyway. I did three miles. It put me over 10.
I've eaten quite well today, too. A sandwich early, a smart ones entree, a banana, and some sunflower seeds.
Now if my sore throat and headache would go away.
-Silas
No comments:
Post a Comment