Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Yet another day.

I don't know why I feel both apathy toward blogging today, and the compulsive need to do it anyway. This kind of sucks, because that makes for bad posts. But like most good people, I give in to my compulsions...

It's funny how there are things that I KNOW that I seem to want to ignore anyway. I know for a fact that my body has a two-week cycle that it goes on with weight - from high to low back to high is two weeks. So when I gain a small amount of weight in a short amount of time, regardless of how well I've been eating, it makes me want to start to re-evaluate everything that I'm doing. Which I guess is not necessarily a bad thing, but I have to keep reminding myself to not panic.

And this, my friends, is why I should not be allowed to weight myself daily. :)

-Silas

No comments: