I love my job. Really, I do! But it's times like this - right before a deadline - that make me wonder what the heck I was thinking.
Cest la vie...
So the stupid cravings were not nearly as bad this morning. I've already had a great start to the day eating wise - I've had 5 points already. That should hopefully keep me from getting another headache today. That sucked yesterday.
I gave my leg another day off yesterday, too. Yes, it was on purpose, it wasn't just laziness :) It's getting better, and I might try running for a little bit soon. Maybe I'll go for half a mile or so on Monday. Of course, I'll keep exercising in the interim, but I'm excited to get going. While I have been logging the walking as part of the mille bornes project, I'm wanting to get some serious mileage under my belt.
Hope you have a great day. I'll probably write later.
-Silas
No comments:
Post a Comment