Interesting...yesterday ended up being a rather hard day - in the food department. Yes, I ate what I should have, but it was one of those days that I really wanted to go right back to where I was even a couple of weeks ago.
I do remember this fading as time goes on, but it's not faded yet.
So I did three more miles last night, walking rather fast. It felt pretty good, but my shin was a little more sore after than before. I hope that doesn't mean that it's going to get worse when I start running next week...
If it does, I'll have to go to the doc. I'm hoping that that won't be necessary.
So today is going well for food. A can of tomato soup and a couple of sandwiches so far today. Later tonight Sara and I get to go to a movie, as her parents are in town this week. That is going to be a lot of fun...we never get to see movies anymore.
Well, that's enough rambling for now.
-Silas
No comments:
Post a Comment