So I'm down about 4 pounds from the last time I posted my weight. I'm officially 259! This is very good - that means that things are finally working again.
I am worried about my leg, though. The giant swollen bruise-like portion just doesn't want to go away. I want to start running, but I want my leg to heal first.
At least seeing the results on the scale make it easier to stay away from the crap food. At the grocery store today it was absolutley no problem. So that's good.
I'm a little paranoid right now, because of work, but I don't really want to write about it. Two reasons:
1) I don't want to get Dooced
2) I don't really know what I feel about it yet.
So time to put my head down and be a good little peon.
Have a great day,
-Silas
No comments:
Post a Comment