I have been searching for new inspiration for the past while. I now have a long list of bookmarks that I have to check - daily - to remember why I'm doing this.
It was a wonderful feeling to lose over 130 pounds. The feeling of being able to wear anything was fantastic. The feeling of being able to tuck in my shirt was indescribable. So what happened?
Life. You know how it goes. One small change after another. And voila - 60 pounds again.
But the good thing is that this can work in my favor, too. One small change after another.
So why am I doing this? I need to review my reasons again. Some are good reasons, some are not so good, but before another 24 hours goes by, I will start to list them here.
By the way, I'm trying to figure out how to pull this, but I'm starting the weight loss "video" pictures again tonight. I am combining all video pics. By which I mean I'm only doing one set of photos. And while this is not nearly as important as staying on plan and exercising, it will be quite a video if I can pull it off.
See you tomorrow,
-Silas
No comments:
Post a Comment