Tuesday, January 23, 2007
Bornes again...
Just a few thoughts this morning on the Mille Bornes (pronounced "mill born") project.
"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." -Lao Tzu
Lao Tzu is known as the father of Taoism. While I am not a Taoist by religion, I am (Jenkins, stop laughing) learning more and more about Taoist beliefs. Which is why I was so happy to run across this quote (again) when looking things up.
Isn't the internet wonderful?
It has been an interesting start to my project - in that my shin has kept me from going as hard and as far as I want to. But this quote has brought me quite the ray of sunshine this morning. It doesn't matter that the start is slower than expected. The fact that the journey has begun is all that matters at the moment.
One step at a time, people. One step at a time.
-Silas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
This is great info to know.
Post a Comment